Partners in your Business
We are an experienced firm of Chartered Accountants offering traditional accountancy, taxation and business advisory services to businesses and private individuals.
We are an established practice, founded in 1924 by Leonard Hall, trading originally as Hall & Co based in Manchester. In 2014, we celebrated 90 years in business.
In July 2016, Hall Livesey Brown merged with the accountancy firm, Colin F Whitfield & Co. We are now a four partner practice, employing more than 30 professional staff.
What you can expect as a client of Hall Livesey Brown
- Professionals with personality.
- Partner-led service.
- Regular communication from a designated partner and qualified manager.
- Fresh and proactive approach to accounting and tax planning.
- Financial information presented in plain-English.
- Tailored services for start-ups through to sale of business or retirement.
- Help to increase your profitability and pay less tax, now and in the future.
- Access to our network of specialist advisors.
That’s why Hall Livesey Brown really are partners in your business.